Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

5.28.2009

Vissa's Gradiation 2009

So today my sister Clarissa graduated, with honors, from high school. One to go for my parents. Yay! She starts at SUU (Southern Utah University) in August. She's working this summer as a lifeguard at the Payson Public Pool, which is really neat. I am so happy for her. She wants to get her Bachelor's Degree in Theater and then go to NYU (New York University), I think, and get her Master's Degree in Theater. That should be exciting. If she doesn't do that I believe she plans to attend Law School. A long road lies ahead of her, but it'll definitely be full of adventure. Which is so Clarissa anyway. I love her and am proud of all that she has accomplished and will accomplish. Here's to seeing her one day on the big screen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl thanks for the comment on my blog- now I can keep up with you. I missed seeing you at church last week. Keep me updated on your life!!

    ReplyDelete

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/