Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

8.15.2009

Summer 2009

Alas, I have no pics, and not much of a story to tell about this summer. Seeing as how we both were unemployed for half of it, which left us with no funds for extras.

So....the good part of this oh so sad story is that all of our bills are paid and we have started accumulating a little cushion cash. I'm hoping that this whole "move-in-with-the-parents-so-we-can-save-a-bunch-of-money" plan works out. I know it's only been a month and a half, but remember that I'm also impatient.

Plus, with our student grants and loans, we have been in talks with Pat's brother, Ben, and his wife, Cherie, about taking a trip down to Las Vegas. It's super cheap, super close, and would be a nice little vacay before school really starts.

I think it'll also be neat to go down to the family reunion that the family on my mom's side has. Ahh...the Palmer Reunion. One word: Interesting. But I guess it'll be cool to see all of my family from AZ. I can't wait to hang out with my cousin Kari. She's the best. AND my mom has planned out this whole "Amazing Race" day of events which should be totally flippin' sweet!

I guess that while my summer didn't amount to much, the next few months should hold some very cool and enjoyable events in them.

1 comment:

  1. your to funny! I'm so glad tht you get to come to the reunion this year! we missed you last year! but i'm not sure how much fun i'll be since i have 2 crazy kids that won't sit still for even a second and i'm always out of breath because of my growing belly! arg, can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/