Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

7.14.2009

My 5 Things...

This was actually pretty difficult to do. It's this faulty memory of mine. Gall!


5 Things I was doing 5 years ago

So I was 18....

1. Graduating from college.
2. Moving to Utah.
3. Hiding in the back.
4. Learning to play indoor soccer.
5. Being a nursery teacher.

5 Things on my To Do list

1. Graduate!!!
2. Lose weight.
3. Make oodles of money.
4. Have 3.5 babies.
5. Get my wisdom teeth pulled. :(

5 Things that I would do with a Million dollars

1. Pay off student loans!!!!
2. Buy some clothes and shoes.
3. Buy a house.
4. Buy a NEW car.
5. SAVE.

5 Places I have lived

1. Arizona
2. California
3. Utah
4. All over Arizona
5. Okay, so it's REALLY the 90-million places I've lived.

5 things I hope to be doing in 5 years

When I'm 28...

1. Making lots of money.
2. Having my 3.5 babies.
3. Owning my own home.
4. Being married to a Dino-Digger.
5. Living my Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/