Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

11.12.2009

Alrighty...

So I know I mentioned in an earlier post that I had a bunch of posts I would be posting. (I just laughed to myself about how that sounded. Tee Hee.)

Anyway, I promise that I'll post them....someday.....

It's just a matter of finding the motivation. Because, I'll be honest, I DO have the time. Occasionally. However, the motivation to pull the pics off my camera, crop and/or tweak them, and then post them in a format that looks pleasing to the eye, is severely lacking.

I do hope to MAYBE knock out a few posts this weekend. MAYBE. I really do have all the posts done. They just don't have pics. So if you follow my blog, be on the look out for a whole plethora of posts to bombard your dashboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/