Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

11.28.2009

Black Fiday...Oh the Mania!!

It's pretty self-explanatory. Me and Pat got up very early....think 2AM and drove down to Wal-Mart for it's Black Friday sale. You see, Pat's computer had taken a poo on us so I found a really nice computer on sale at Wal-Mart's Black Friday sale. So we went down there, only to discover that they had given out "tickets" to the first five people to get there for that item. It was so lame! Plus, I hadn't read anything about this ticket-thing. I think they may have wanted to avoid another repeat of the incident that they had last year. You know, where someone got trampled to death. Kinda stupid if you ask me, but that's human nature for ya. We gotsta get our merchandise.

So me and Pat decided to wait, maybe someone would leave and we'd get their ticket. Well, that's actually what happened, but to no loss to the person who left. This lady who had been waiting since 10PM the night before (Yes, these were the pros apparently) had decided to give us her ticket since we were the only other people there and her sister had found another store they could go to for the same computer and be guaranteed it. It was a freakin' miracle and blessing. Truly. Especially since we still had the rest of the semester to go and both Pat's and my computer were down for the count.

I was so depressed when I found out that my computer couldn't be revived for less than $400.00. Devastated. I wish technology didn't cost so much and last so shortly.

Anyway, so now we have a brand-spankin'-new computer and absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/