Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.19.2009

I got the job!

Okay. This post is a week late, but I GOT THE JOB! YAY ME!

I interviewed with the law firm I mentioned earlier and they called me back that afternoon and said they wanted me to start immediately. YES! So I've been working there for a week now and LOVE it. It's noticeably different than the law firm I interned at. The lawyer I work for understands better how to use a Paralegal. Which is so nice. I think it has something to do with the fact that she's from California.

Anyway, she knows how and what to delegate to me and I love constantly being busy. I told her in the interview that I hate not having anything to do because I would feel like I'm just wasting time and I'd end up feeling unproductive.

I'm gonna start studying to get my Notary Public license, which will be an awesome add to my resume and a huge help in a law firm where affidavits (Personal Testimonies) are always being drafted.

In all, I like working here (and it's only the first week!) and I can't wait to see where this job will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/