Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.19.2009

Yet MORE Softball...

So I keep playing softball. And for God only knows what reason, because I am still fathoming why I do.

Me and Pat joined Brenden and Cherie yesterday for a game of softball. We have been going down to the field on Thursdays now to join a ward that plays at that time. It was pretty fun, until I batted and, whilst running to first base, rolled my ankle in a dip in the ground. Yeah. Fun. And then gave up batting to pitch, which netted me a softball right back at me in the shin. Nice.

I think I might too great of a pitcher for my own good, because most of the pitches that I threw came right back at me. I had to dodge most of them. It sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/