Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.19.2009

Pat's Beard Attempt

Did I ever tell you about the time Patrick decided to grow a beard?

This was about a two weeks ago. So it wasn't actually too long ago.

He didn't actually decide to grow it out, I made him. Ha Ha. He was doing his field camp thing and all the other guys in his class were growing their beards out. So I told him to do it just to get it out of his system. He doesn't like shaving very much. Probably on account of the fact that his beard hairs are so coarse that when he shaves, he gets razor burn. He even uses an electric shaver because a razor would chop his face up.

So he started growing a beard. I think he made it two weeks before he hacked it off. I say hacked because it was so thick and coarse that it was like kissing splinters every time I kissed him. I couldn't even kiss him when it got to it's longest. Well, after about two weeks of growing it out, he decided to hack it off because he wanted to keep kissing me and his beard was even irritating himself.

I told him that if he ever thought about growing it out again, he would have to expect that I wouldn't be kissing him very much. I don't think he like that. So we have the beard growing experience out of the way. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/