Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.19.2009

LAKERS KICKED THE MAGIC'S TRASH!

Yes. That's right. NBA Finals were last Sunday and the Los Angeles Lakers won. Booyah! It was a pretty good five games. The Orlando Magic put up a good fight, but I think Kobe Bryant wanted that trophy more than they did.

Pat's brother Dustin was in town with a couple of friends. We were already over at Ben and Cherie's for the fourth game of the Finals and they came over to watch the game with us. Pat got to have a boys day on Saturday while I helped my mom with a garage sale she was having. Much fun to be had by all. Sunday, we all got together again to eat dinner and watch the fifth game of the Finals. It was awesome!

So yeah. I have become an official LA Lakers fan. Yup. And if you knew me, you'd know that I'm not a big sports WATCHER, I'm more of a PLAYER. Or a CHEERLEADER. Whichever suits at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/