Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

6.09.2009

Job Interview!

I finally have a job interview! There aren't a lot of jobs anywhere close to us here in Utah, so I've been stuck at home doing nothing so that we can conserve money. BO-RING! I hope I never have to be in this position again. EVER.

Anyway, I got an email about a paralegal position a couple of blocks from our apartment. So I sent my resume and a cover letter. I heard back from the hiring attorney 10 minutes later. It was so awesome! So I have an interview set for tomorrow. I really hope I get this job. We need some sort of income.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. OH! Good luck!! I hope you get it!! My fingers are crossed for ya! And Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/