Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.19.2009

Boredom

My Spring Break is this week. However, BYU doesn't have a Spring Break, so my husband can't get off school to do anything with me. I am basically working and coming home and doing nothing. Well, me and him do play the occasional game of Skip Bo, but nothing too exciting.Last night, I was actually so bored that I persuaded Pat to let me straighten his hair. He was so cute and willing. He even let me put some straightening creme in his hair. So I straightened half of his head and we both decided that 1) he looked really weird and 2) he wouldn't look good with straight hair. After I was done straightening his hair he was so typically male and himself when he asked in a very worried/serious tone, "Will it go back to normal or is my hair going to stay this way?" I had to laugh at him. I couldn't help it. I love love love this guy. I told him that his hair would return to its normal curliness when he got it wet again and he immediately jumped in the shower to wet his hair. As I was watching him stand there in the water with his head dunked in the shower's stream for like 5 minutes, he asks, "Is it okay now?" I can't believe the man I married. Always so concerned with how he looks. Jeesh! ;)! He is so freakin' adorable.
What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/