Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.15.2009

The Month of September...

We started back to school this month. My family went down to Arizona for an annual family reunion on my mom's side. Me and Pat so badly wanted to go, but didn't have the funds, couldn't get off of work, and had to go to school. It was a major bummer. When my family got back they couldn't stop talking about all the fun they had. Apparently my mom's planning the reunion for next year. Yay! She said she wants to do an "Amazing Race" theme. It sounds like so much fun. I really hope me and Pat can go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/