Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.24.2009

Spring!

You know, it's always a great sign that the end is in sight when you walk out of your door and there are daffodils blooming. The end of winter that is.

I am so ready to be done with winter right now. No more worrying if my truck will start, scraping my windows, warming my truck up a half hour before I leave ANYWHERE, DRIVING WITH RETARDED UTAH PEOPLE!!!, etc...This list could go on. I'm so happy to see the daffodils blooming. They're so vibrant and happy. I think the yellow has a little something to do with this. BUT...it also means warm weather is so close. I so want to see a temperature high of 80. I might actually break a sweat.

It also means, unfortunately, that I have to watch all the lovely spring and summer days go by without relishing them and golfing. So sad. Oh well, that's what school does to a person. I can't wait until I'm done.

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their spring wherever they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/