Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.15.2009

The Month of November...

Well, I officially lost 15 pounds during October on my Nutrisystem diet. I'm kinda excited that I lost so much weight, but sad that we don't have enough money right now to continue doing it. I think I'll try doing it again this summer. Hopefully I can lose the 45 pounds I originally wanted to.

I really hope that my brother-in-law, Ben's, wedding goes well. I like his fiance Cherie a lot. She's very down to earth and laid back. I love that she's a ballroom dancer. Me and my sisters were joking that our plan is working out perfectly...Muahahahaha! We wanted all of our kids to do ballroom dancing as they grew up and thought it's perfect that we'll have Cherie to teach them. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/