Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.27.2009

My Hunnybump

What is his name? Patrick

How long have you been together? As of April 7, 2009.....10 months

How long did you date? 3 months

How old is he? 24

Who eats more? Sometimes I feel like I do, but he snacks all day.

Who said I love you first? He did....technically. It was more in the form of, "What would you do if I told you I loved you?" I think this was about a month and a half into dating.

Who is taller? He is... by 3/4 of an inch.

Who can sing better? He can. Definitely. But he keeps telling me that I have a beautiful voice....so.....????

Who is smarter? Hmmmm....it's a tie. But sometimes I say some pretty retarded things. Of course, sometimes he DOES some pretty retarded things.

Who does the laundry? I do. But he'll help me sometimes if I have to do something else.

Who pays the bills? We both do. I just make more money right now.

Who sleeps on the right side? He does. I like to cuddle and made him switch for a night to see what would happen. He hasn't slept on the left side since.

Who mows the lawn? We live in an apartment. The maintenance guys I guess.

Who cooks dinner? We help each other out most of the time.

Who drives? Me. Occasionally I don't feel like driving so I make him, but I can't stand his California driving.

Who is more stubborn? Me.

Who kissed who first? I kissed him. It was his first time too.

Who asked who out first? I did. It was more to hang out than date. He asked me on our first date.

Who proposed? Well. I'd like to think I did first. I told him a month before he actually proposed that I loved him, he was the one, and that he'd better propose because I wasn't going to. Then he proposed.

Who has more friends? Friends? What friends? We are full time students. We barely have time for each other.

Who is more sensitive? Tie. But I'm more emotional.

Who has more siblings? Him. We both have 3 siblings-him 3 brothers, me 3 sisters. But he has step and adopted siblings.

Who wears the pants? He does. But we pretty much decide everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/