Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.31.2009

Spring Downer

So. Do you remember that FABULOUS weather I was talking about earlier? Where I talked about the daffodils and sunshine and spring? Well, this is what I woke up to 2 days later.....
I know. You're thinking...."It doesn't look like anything." Right? Well this is what it looks like AFTER all that white mist (Clouds) lifts.....
Yes. There was a big huge mountain behind that white blob. And it was covered in snow. I was grinding my teeth when I woke up and saw that. And all while I was sick too. It sucked. AND...the poor daffodils right outside my door were all buried in snow. I think I'll post pics of them later.

Pat keeps asking me if winter is over yet and I just keep tellin' him that it snows her clear until the end of April. So yay us. It is beautiful though isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/