Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.15.2009

The Month of August....

Nothing SUPER SPECTACULAR happened this month. Pat's birfday was on the 12th and we did whatever he wanted to do. Which wasn't much of anything really. I made him breakfast and then we went to get the oil changed in both of our cars. Sounds exciting, huh? I bought the cake mix for his favorite cake, the white cake with the rainbow sprinkles in it and his favorite frosting....yep, the vanilla frosting with the rainbow sprinkles in it. He's so cute. We both were getting ready to head back to school after a very eventful summer. I can't wait until next summer. One Year and counting....


He sat on thecounter and helped me frost his cake, but all he did was eat the frosting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/