Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.15.2009

The Month of January...

Well. January was kinda lame. I was having issues at work because my boss cut me back to 5 hours a week. It barely covered gas. So I had to give my 2 weeks notice. It was a huge decision because I hadn't found out yet whether or not I got the internship position I had applied for and Pat doesn't make much money. I was freaking out, thinking we would fall behind on our bills. Extremely stressful. However, I did have some vacation hours left, so I told my boss that I wanted to use those for my last 2 weeks and didn't have to work. It was great. It allowed me to get into the swing of a new semester. Having night classes is pretty nice, except for how late they run.

My birfday was on the 18th and on the weekend of MLK Day. So me and Pat basically had a 3 day weekend. Halelujah! Pat cooked me breakfast....French Toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. It was really good and I'm so proud of my hunny for doing such a great job. Later that night, we went out to eat at my favorite pizza place with my family and just ate and talked for, like, 2 1/2 hours. My family gave me my birfday present, which was a really cool set of these fake candles that look like they're lit, but aren't really on fire. The rest of the weekend was just nice. We relaxed and hung out.


My man, hard at work. Me. Pasty in the mornings.


He was so proud of himself. My cake. I couldn't even eat half of it.


Loves>>>>>>


The rest of January was kind of uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/