Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.24.2009

Yoga with my Hubby

Right...so, this past Saturday me and Pat did yoga. Pat for the first time...EVER, and me for the first time in 6 years. I decided to start again because I LOVE yoga. Not pilates and not the stringent/super-aerobic kind. I do the Vinyasa flow series. It focuses more on poses and is slow and calming. The dvd that I have, Yoga Conditioning For Weight Loss, has four different people on the screen at different difficulties of all the poses so you can go from beginner to advanced.

It was so sad to do it and watch the advanced chick and think, "I used to be able to do that."Tear:( Pat, because he's amazing and is always so supportive, decided to be my yoga buddy. Talk a bout a couples activity. We had fun and felt pretty good afterward. I started doing yoga again because I'm also going on a diet. I have decided to do the Nutrisystem diet again. I did it in October and lost 15lbs...without exercise. It was AWESOME! So I have decide to finally lose the 80 extra pounds I've been carrying around for the past 5 years. Yeah. I weigh 230. My mom is always asking me why I tell people how much I weigh. You know, I figure I look fat so why play games with people and insult their intelligence? I'm okay with who I am on the inside and that's top on my list. Being okay with myself physically is icing on the cake. I suppose I also feel that, with me being only 23 and all, I shouldn't be like this. I'm young for crying out loud. I want to look it. Seriously, I get people all the time guessing I'm thirty+. It is kinda irritating.

So this is my goal. To lose 80lbs by September. I can't stand to be this weight much longer. I'll post pics when I take them of the "BEGINNING". I think I'll keep track of it all on a seperate blog. Maybe. I hear one blog is hard enough to maintain. We'll see. Here's to my babe. I love you you nudie man!

1 comment:

  1. American friend loved your blog from now on I will follow your work there in your country. I wish you were my followers of my blog. I am Brazilian, city and state of Pernambuco Recife, the capital of the world's largest block carnavalestico known as, "Galo da Madrugada". A friendly hug. Manoel Limoeiro of Brazil.

    ReplyDelete

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/