Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.15.2009

The Month of March...

My dad and sister Candace's b-days were on the 1st and 2nd of March. Me and Pat went and spent the weekend with my family and partied. Like we usually do. We had lots of tournaments on the Wii and had some really good pork ribs. It was very fun. I still can't believe my youngest sister is 17. I feel so old.

I forgot to mention that I finally got the job with the law firm I wanted to intern at, in February. It's really great and everyone is so nice. They have a lawyer for every different kind of law. I really hope that I can stay on with them after graduation. Plus, if I have a baby, they're really cool about letting people work from home. It's totally flippin' sweet. I absolutely love my supervisor too. I'll have to get the whole firm together to take a group picture that I can post on here.

I'm looking forward to St. Patty's Day tomorrow. I think I would like to try my hand at cooking corned beef and cabbage. Just for the hell of it. Plus, Pat keeps asking me what I'm gonna do for him. I was like, "It's not like it's your birthday." and he simply replies, "If we were Catholic, it would be." He's such a smart ass. I love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/