Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3.15.2009

The Month of October...

Well, I am officially on my Nutrisystem diet. My mom has already lost 40 punds and I figured I'd give it a try. So I am hoping to lose about 10 to 15 pounds this month. We'll see how things go...My sister Clarissa turns 18 on the 4th. I can't believe it. Another 6 months and my baby sister will be 17. It's so weird to see them all grown up. And Clarissa will be going off to college next year. What a trip. I could have babies by then.....maybe not...but it could happen. Not much else going on. Halloween...which I can't dress up for because I have to work. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cutest Memorables EVER!

I saw a Post on my friend Whitney Whiting's blog and thought I'd check it out. Turns out it was about this way cute trinkets website. I think the items are to die for and can't wait until I can buy something from there. Here's the web address for all interested: http://thevintagepearl.com/